Inver is your first call to solve engineering problems in your terminal. Our expertise is unsurpassed and we will enable you to get a better return on your assets.
Inver is the market leader in specialized engineering services to the stevedoring industry Australia wide. Our intimate knowledge of port machinery and our background in heavy industry allows us to offer innovative, safe and cost effective solutions to the terminal operator. Inver’s staff of highly experienced professional engineers have a collective knowledge base built up over 40 years of operating in the port industry on a global basis.
Our expansive network allows us to offer advice and assistance on the procurement of assets from major manufactures and pre-owned surplus equipment from terminal operators on a worldwide basis. Inver can inspect cranes to meet local regulatory requirements and can also offer advice on maintenance plans, asset upgrades and reconfiguration movements, as well as carry out the following services:
- Site Maintenance Services – mechanical and electrical
- Equipment Upgrades
- Electrical upgrades
- Engineering Solutions
- Crane Inspections to AS2550
- Heavy Lift Studies and Engineering
- Inver have assisted Shanghai Heavy Industries (ZPMC) in the offload and commission of 27 Ship to Shore cranes in Australia without incident.
- Performed numerous cross travel rail changes and festoon rail changes
- Electrical upgrades
- Installation of boom protection systems both wire and laser type
- Relocation of all the stevedoring equipment, harbour mobiles, heavy forklifts etc, from the Sydney Darling Harbour Terminal to Port Kembla, by use of charted in Tug and Barge charted from Seatow.
- Dismantling and disposal of 18 redundant Ship to Shore cranes and other terminal equipment throughout Australia
- Relocation of Mobile Harbour Cranes throughout Australia and New Zealand, most recently from Henderson Perth to Barrow Island.
- Removal of damaged Boom from Ship Loader in Newcastle, repair and re-installation
- Flinders Port Adelaide Crane, skid crane, removal of damaged boom for repair, re-installation and re-commission
- In May 2013 Inver Engineering was contracted by Liebherr Container Cranes to construct and assist in commissioning a new Post Panamax Container Crane at the DP World terminal at West Swanston Dock.